top of page
  • Writer's pictureCalver Immigration Consulting Inc.

Temporary Visa Refusals | Proof of Ties to Home Country Canada Visa

When you apply for a temporary visa, whether that be a work permit, a study permit, or a visitor visa, you will be required to show proof of ties to your home country. In your application, you must show that you will return home before your visa expires. One of the main reasons temporary visas are refused is because the applicant didn’t provide strong enough evidence of ties to their home country.

Today, Jade reviews how to show proof of ties with your home country to show a visa officer that you will leave before your status expires.

Our Services

Calver and Associates is a leading provider of Canadian Immigration services in Durham Region. We serve clients in Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, and beyond. Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant has over 10 years of experience in Canadian Immigration law and over four years of experience serving those in the Oshawa area.

We can provide assistance with applications for both temporary and permanent residency in Canada. We handle applications for study permits, permanent residency, family class sponsorship, visitor visas, work permits, and Canadian citizenship. We also handle criminal inadmissibility cases by developing remedies for refusal.

158 views0 comments


bottom of page