Remedies for Refusal
Canadian Inadmissibility Problems Resolved.
A person is inadmissible to Canada:
- For criminal convictions inside or outside Canada;
- For Medical Inadmissibility;
- If your application has been refused or denied;
How we can help you overcome your inadmissibility to Canada:
- Application for Criminal Rehabilitation;
- Application for Reconsideration or an Appeal or,
- An application for a Temporary Resident Permit, to overcome your inadmissibility.
Contact us today to see how we can help you with your Canadian Immigration Problem: 289-677-0108 (Toll-Free 1-855-206-0337) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us for Immigration Assistance Today