top of page
  • Writer's pictureCalver Immigration Consulting Inc.


Updated: Apr 22, 2020

Work and Travel in Canada with International Experience Canada.

The Canadian International Experience Class provides foreign youth between the ages of 18 and 35 the opportunity to travel and work temporarily in Canada. 

Canada has reciprocal agreements and arrangements that facilitate youth mobility with tens of countries and territories.

The IEC has three different streams: Working Holiday, Young Professionals and International Co-operation (Internship). 

In this video, Jade offers some tips and tricks for those interested in participating in this class of application. 


Our Services

Calver and Associates is a leading provider of Canadian Immigration services in Durham Region. We serve clients in Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, and beyond. Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant has over 10 years of experience in Canadian Immigration law and over four years of experience serving those in the Oshawa area.

We can provide assistance with applications for both temporary and permanent residency in Canada. We handle applications for study permits, permanent residency, family class sponsorship, visitor visas, work permits, and Canadian citizenship. We also handle criminal inadmissibility cases by developing remedies for refusal.

16 views0 comments


bottom of page