Oshawa Office

Calver and Associates

Immigration Services

71 Albert St., Suite 6, Oshawa

ON L1H 4R1

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • YouTube - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle

Cobourg Office

Calver and Associates

Immigration Services

278 George St., Cobourg

ON K9A 3L8

Direct Line: 289-677-0108


Appointments available: Monday to Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm

  • Calver & Associates

How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?

Anyone who plans to visit Canada must apply from outside of Canada before they travel.

What your friend or family member needs depends on:

  1. the type of travel document they will travel with;

  2. the country that issued their travel document;

  3. their nationality; and

  4. how they will travel to Canada.

Before applying, find out what documents they need, you may be surprised to find that they may not even need a visa.

If they need a visitor visa, you may provide your family member or friend with a letter of invitation in support of their visa application. A letter of invitation can help, but it does not guarantee the person will get a visa.

For help with your visitor visa application, call Calver & Associates today at 289-677-0108 ext.101 or email us at jade@calverandassociates.com. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Oshawa, Ontario, Peterborough, Ontario and Cobourg, Ontario. We offer flexible hours to help you get the support you need.