21 Simcoe St S Suite 110
Oshawa, ON, L1H 4G1


Canadian Immigration Services 

Copy of Home Page Design 3 (5).png


Filtering by Tag: Permanent Residency

Four Ways You Can Obtain Your PR Card to Canada

Jade Calver

There are different ways of obtaining permanent residency and the PR card. These include the Express Entry system, the Provincial Nominee Program, Family Class Sponsorship, and the Business Immigration Program.

Read More

Courtney's Journey to Permanent Residency (USA to Canada)

Jade Calver

My boyfriend lives in Canada and after almost 3 years of long distance, I was able to achieve my immigration goals by moving to Canada as a Permanent Resident. I moved here from the USA. Jade helped me navigate the immigration system seamlessly. She was extremely knowledgeable about the programs I would qualify for, what documents I would need, and how to best present my experience. I applied for Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Worker program. The entire process took about 10 months, which was way faster than what I anticipated. 

Read More