21 Simcoe St S Suite 110
Oshawa, ON, L1H 4G1


Canadian Immigration Services 

Leaving Canada without Your PR Card


Leaving Canada without Your PR Card

Jade Calver

I need to leave Canada but I don’t have my PR card yet. Can I leave and return to Canada without a PR card?

Today, Jade will answer this question in her video, below. She offers a number of solutions, tips, and recommendations for those facing this situation.

Do you have any questions you would like Jade to answer in a video? Leave a comment down below!

Do you have a more in-depth question you would like to speak with Jade about, one-on-one? Book a private consultation to seek advice about you immigration concerns today.