Why do I need to do all of the work on the forms myself if I hired you to deal with it?
The immigration process is both lengthy and labour intensive. It requires expertise and knowledge that extends beyond completing forms and documents. At Calver and Associates, we are here to guide, support, and represent you through this daunting process.
We provide blank forms as a place to record to the information we need to handle your case. As the client, you are the only reliable source for this information. Once you complete the forms, this information will be analyzed for internal consistency and compared with other third party documents to confirm external consistency. This is the most effective way of gathering and recording your personal information.
Your legal fees reflect the time that our professional staff have spent on:
- Keeping up-to-date with legal, regulatory, and procedural changes that may affect your case
- Communicating with you in person, by email, by telephone, by video conference, etc.
- Choosing the best timing and procedure to follow given your particular personal circumstances
- Identifying any potential barriers to success
- Reviewing your supporting documents
- Helping you compile and collect the best available evidence to prove your relationship with your sponsor
- Responding to inquiries from IRCC until finalization of your application
- Monitoring the status of your file at IRCC on a regular basis
For help starting your Canadian Sponsorship Application, contact us today.
Calver and Associates Immigration Services
21 Simcoe St S Suite 110, Oshawa, ON L1H 4G1