We are pleased to announce that as of June, 2016 Calver& Associates Canadian Immigration Services, will be working with the Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, PA,
Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, P.A. is our partner in the United States, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The firm offers immigration solutions for those wishing to visit, study, work, invest, or live permanently in the United States.
The services offered include:
· Visas: Business, Investor, Visitor, Student, Employment, or Family;
· Consular Processing;
· Adjustment of Status (green card) and removal of conditions;
· Naturalization and Citizenship;
· Temporary Status (DACA or TPS);
· Asylum; and
· Deportation and Removal Defense (including voluntary departure, immigration bonds, temporary and permanent bars, etc.)
Why work with our US Immigration Law Firm?
· Attorney rated excellent on Avvo;
· 2015 Avvo Client’s Choice for Immigration;
· All calls and emails returned within 1 business day;
· Legal services in English, Hungarian, and Romanian;
· Attorney herself if an immigrant and knows firsthand the issues you are facing;
· Well versed in legal immigration issues from European, Central, and Latin American countries
Contact the Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, P.A.
· By phone: 954 357-0957
· By submitting the contact information form on the website at www.conniekaplanlawyer.com
About Connie Kaplan, Esq.
Attorney Connie Kaplan, Fort Lauderdale immigration attorney, started her legal practice with the desire to become a trusted legal representative from clients from across the globe. After graduating from the State University of New York with her Bachelor of Science in business and being awarded summa cum laude, Attorney Kaplan received her law degree from Nova Southeastern University.
While at Nova Southeastern University, she received the Goodwin Scholarship, was placed on the dean’s list, and was the editor-in-chief of the ILSA (International Law Students Association) Journal for International and Comparative Law. She is licensed to practice in the State of Florida, the United States District Court, and Southern District of Florida. Connie Kaplan is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) where she serves on the AILA South Florida USCIS Miami Liaison committee.
Attorney Kaplan is also an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Nova Southeastern University campus where she completed her legal education.
Connie Kaplan and her staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with any immigration matter.
Schedule a Consultation Today
When entrusting Kaplan with your case, you are working with an attorney who has personally faced many of the complexities that you are facing today. Because each case has unique facts to which specific legal requirements apply, we require a comprehensive consultation during which we will provide an assessment of your case and develop a strategy that fits your goals. As such, we do not offer free consultations or contingency retainers.
Most immigration cases are handled on a flat fee basis; our fees are competitive and some services are unbundled. We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, check drawn on US banks, and cash. Filing fees must always be paid by cash or check.
Initial Consultation Fee - $100 USD
The consultation fee reserves the attorney’s time at the expense of others. As such, please note that we require a notice of cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting. If you do not cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting you will be issued an invoice.